- High-strength braided design for use in locations where abrasion resistance is vital
- 304 stainless-steel version resists corrosion
- Available nylon outer braid will not abrade soft materials such as plastic or aluminum
- Both nylon and stainless-steel versions feature a woven stainless-steel inner jacket for increased pressure resistance
- Fits with -10AN fittings (sold separately)
- Chemical resistant CPE rubber core is compatible with petroleum-based fuel, diesel, oil, and coolant
- Provides refined engine bay aesthetics and improved durability over rubber lines
- Operating temperature range from -40°F to 300°F
- Maximum pressure rating of up to 1,000 PSI*
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Extremely durable and flexible, this Mishimoto Braided Line is an ideal addition to your vehicle. Whether you’re replacing a factory rubber line or adding an oil cooling system, these stainless-wrapped fluid lines are available in multiple sizes and lengths to suit any application.
These Mishimoto -AN lines feature a CPE rubber inner layer which provides a durable passageway for most fuels, oils, and engine coolants, while a woven stainless-steel inner jacket increases the pressure tolerance and durability. Along with unmatched abrasion resistance, the stainless-steel or black nylon braided outer jacket of this line adds unique style to your project. The available nylon outer braid will not abrade soft materials such as plastic or aluminum in confined spaces.
Our braided -AN lines feature an operating temperature range from -40°F to 300°F and pressure rating of up to 1,000 PSI, making them applicable for most fluids or air passage systems on your vehicle. As with all our products, this Mishimoto Stainless-Steel Braided Line is covered by our Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Mishimoto Braided -AN Line
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Maximum Pressure Rating: Stainless Steel 1000PSI, Nylon: 500PSI
Requires assembly with -10AN line end fittings (not included)
Minimum Bend Radius: 4"
- TECH SPECS
SKU MMSBH-10 Material Stainless Steel Fitting Size -10AN Braided Hoses True Braided Hose Fittings -10AN
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!