Cooler Construction Stacked-plate
This oil cooler kit retains the use of your stock liquid to liquid oil cooler unit.
Install Torque Specs
Recommended torque specification for all straight fittings and banjo bolts: 15-25 ft/lbs (operating range). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft/lbs.
It is the installer's responsibility to check all thermostat plugs, NPT plugs, line fittings, and other connections to assure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle. Mishimoto recommends that you check all connections at regular intervals, especially during the first few miles after installation. For additional technical information, contact email@example.com.
Increase In Oil Capacity
Overall Height 12.95"
Overall Length 8.35"
Overall Width 1.97"
11.0" x 7.32" x 1.97"
(3) Application Specific Mounting Brackets w/ Corrosion Resistant Mounting Hardware
(1) Horn Relocation Mounting Bracket
(1) 25 Row Oil Cooler (Sleek Silver or Stealth Black)
(1) 4ft 9in Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 45° and 90° -10AN Fittings
(1) 3ft 9in Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 90° -10AN Fittings
(1) Banjo Fitting with Bolt M20 x -10AN + Dowty Seals, Black
(1) 45° Female -10AN Swivel to Male Adapter, Black
(1) M22 Oil Sandwich Plate (Thermostatic or Non-Thermostatic)
(1) M22 x 1.5 Sandwich Plate Adapter
(1) M20 x -10AN Sandwich Plate Fitting with Dowty Seal, Black
(1) 1ft Thermal Heat Wrap
Mishimoto Lifetme Warranty