- Direct fit for the 1964-1966 Ford Mustang with 289ci V8
- Full aluminum construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 1.57" thick, efficient brazed aluminum core
- Increased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation
- Perfect for use on the street and strip
- Efficient temperature regulation for both stock and modified vehicles
- Ideal replacement for an aged and/or clogged stock radiator
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The Mishimoto 1964-1966 Mustang Aluminum Radiator w/ 289 V8 is the ideal upgrade to the stock Mustang radiator. Designed and specifically engineered to maximize cooling efficiency, boost engine functions and protect your car from overheating. Every stock '64, '65, and '66 Mustang radiator can struggle with the high heat that comes with having a great deal of horsepower. The Mishimoto '64 to '66 Mustang radiator features a lightweight dual core, 100% brazed aluminum, and polished end tanks. Every Mishimoto '64 to '66 Mustang radiator is a direct OEM fit, no cutting or modification is required. And as with all our performance radiators, this classic Mustang radiator comes with our unparalleled Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Mishimoto Radiator Cap
Magnetic Drain Plug
This item is for Manual Transmission vehicles. For automatic applications, please purchase optional Mishimoto Universal Transmission Cooler Kit.
- TECH SPECS
Fits 1963-1965 Mercury Comet 260/289
1963-1964 Ford Falcon 260
Overall Height 19.69" DPI 130
Drain Plug Length 0.047"
Drain Plug Thread Size (M12) x 1.5
Overall Length 21.85" Tank Wall Thickness 0.08"
Outlet 1.97" Rows 2 Inlet 1.5" Coolant Capacity 4.09
Dual Pass False Overall Width 2.07" Core Length 16.34"
Core Height 16.85"
Core Thickness 1.57"
Fill Neck 1.12"
Overall Length (in) 21.85
Overall Height (in) 19.69
Overall Width (in) 2.07
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
Be the first to ask a question!