- Steel snatch block allows for self-recovery with a tree strap or angle pulls with other vehicles
- Doubles winch’s pulling power when used in double-line pulls
- Compatible with Borne Off-Road 3/4” D-Ring Shackle
- 17,637-lbs working load limit is strong enough for any ATV or side-by-side
- Accepts 1/4” steel or synthetic winch lines
- Split-plate design allows for installation without disconnecting shackles
- Zerk fitting makes greasing easy for hassle-free maintenance
- Powder coated 5mm-thick steel plates for ultimate durability
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
When you’re in the middle of nowhere, stuck in a ditch or doors-deep in mud, the keys to getting out are quality equipment, and confidence. Often, the best quality and most confidence inspiring equipment is also the simplest, and when it comes to vehicle recovery, one of the simplest tools you can have in your arsenal is a snatch block.
Whether you’re winching yourself out with a tree strap or getting a helping hand from a friend, a strong snatch block is key to getting out of a sticky situation. This Borne Off-Road snatch block is rated for a working load limit of over 17,000-pounds, making it strong enough to recover any ATV or side-by-side. Our snatch block can also be combined with our Borne Off-Road 3/4” D-Ring Shackle for a one-stop recovery system.
The center roller accepts 1/4” steel or synthetic lines and is greaseable via a convenient zerk fitting. The split plate design makes attaching to a winch line easy, without having to remove shackles. The 5mm-thick steel side plates are powder coated for maximum corrosion resistance and our snatch block is backed by our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty for a lifetime of confidence off-road.
(1) 8-Ton Snatch Block
(1) Storage Bag
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Greasing of the zerk fitting is required before use.
- TECH SPECS
Minimum Yield Strength 17,637 lbs. Aluminum Thickness 5.74 lbs Overall O/D 4.92" Overall Height 1.77" Length 9.45"
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!