- Cut-and-clamp design specifically for the 2016+ Chevrolet Camaro SS
- Aggressive exhaust tone during acceleration and deceleration
- Designed with small diameter mufflers and drone-reducing resonators but does not compromise maximum sound
- 3" overall diameter helps maintain proper exhaust velocity
- Full 304 stainless steel mandrel-bent construction
- TIG-welded to perfection
- Dual 4.5" double wall tips in your choice of polished or matte black
- Installs in under 1 hour
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Add some extra growl to go along with your LT1 powered 2016+ Camaro SS with the Mishimoto Dual Tip Pro Axleback Performance Exhaust system. While the stock exhaust system produces an adequate warble that goes along with Chevy’s 6.2L V8, the standard suitcase muffler cuts the volume and adds extra weight to your Camaro.
The Mishimoto Pro Axleback system replaces the standard factory suitcase muffler with two high-flowing mufflers, putting that extra punch back into your Camaro’s exhaust tone. These mufflers are equipped with Helmholtz resonators, meaning that the extra volume doesn’t come at the cost of loud highway drone. The Mishimoto Dual Tip Pro Axleback Performance Exhaust system is constructed from 304 stainless steel and is available with the option of polished or black tips. As always, this kit also includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(2) Stainless Steel Front Pipes
(2) Stainless Steel Mufflers w/ Helmholtz Resonators
(2) 4.5" Double Wall Exhaust Tips
(6) 3" Exhaust Band Clamps
(1) Cutting Template w/ instruction card
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Cutting of your stock exhaust system is required to install this product. Please note the install guide provided includes instructions for correctly measuring, marking, and cutting the stock exhaust pipes.
- TECH SPECS
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!