Install Torque Specs
Recommended torque specification for all straight fittings and banjo bolts: 15-25 ft/lbs (operating range). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft/lbs.
It is the installer's responsibility to check all thermostat plugs, NPT plugs, line fittings, and other connections to assure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle. Mishimoto recommends that you check all connections at regular intervals, especially during the first few miles after installation. For additional technical information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Increase In Oil Capacity
Overall Height 12.95"
Overall Length 8.35"
Overall Width 1.97"
11.0" x 7.32" x 1.97"
(1) Application-Specific Mounting Bracket
(1) 25-Row Oil Cooler (Sleek Silver or Stealth Black)
(1) 65" Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 90° -10AN Fittings
(1) 54" Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 90° & 45° -10AN Fittings
(2) Banjo Fittings with Bolt M20 x -10AN + Dowty Seals, Black
(1) M22 Oil Sandwich Plate (Thermostatic or Non-Thermostatic)
(1) CNC Sandwich Plate Spacer, M22, 15mm
(1) Stainless Steel Sandwich Plate Adapter, M22, 15mm
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Braided Hoses True