This oil cooler kit retains the use of any stock oil cooler components your vehicle came with.
Install Torque Specs
Recommended torque specification for all straight fittings and banjo bolts: 15-25 ft/lbs (operating range). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft/lbs.
It is the installer's responsibility to check all thermostat plugs, NPT plugs, line fittings, and other connections to ensure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle. Mishimoto recommends that you check all connections at regular intervals, especially during the first few miles after installation. For additional technical information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Increase In Oil Capacity
Overall Height 12.95"
Overall Length 8.35"
Overall Width 1.97"
11.0" x 7.32" x 1.97"
(3) Application Specific Mounting Brackets w/ Corrosion Resistant Mounting Hardware
(1) Horn Relocation Mounting Bracket
(1) 25 Row Oil Cooler (Sleek Silver or Stealth Black)
(1) 4ft 4in Stainless Steel Braided Hose with Straight -10AN Fittings
(1) 4ft 10in Stainless Steel Braided Hose with Straight and 45° -10AN Fittings
(1) M22 Oil Sandwich Plate (Thermostatic or Non-Thermostatic)
(1) M22 x 1.5 Sandwich Plate Adapter
(2) M20 x -10AN Sandwich Plate Fitting with Dowty Seal, Black
(2) 1ft Thermal Heat Wrap
(4) Zip ties
(1) 4" Hose
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Good question, thanks for asking. Unfortunately, we haven't had a chance to test fit for the 2.0T Cadillac ATS. We apologize for the inconvenience. However, it looks like if the ATS utilizes the LTG motor and the Alpha Chassis, this should be able to fit with minor modification.
Please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com, and our customer service team would be happy to assist further.