Overall Height 3.8"
Overall Diameter 2.5"
Drain Plug Thread Size
2 fl oz
(1) Application-specific mounting bracket w/ hardware
(1) Black, Anodized 6061 Aluminum Catch Can
(2) Direct-fit Silicone Hoses w/ quick-disconnect fittings
(5) High-quality worm gear clamps
(2) Metal Tool for removing stock fittings
(2) Plastic Barb Fittings
(1) Air Diverter
(1) Internal Baffle & Rod
(1) 3/8" NPT Plug
(1) Large O-ring
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
2016+ Chevrolet Camaro 2.0T
Install Torque Specs
22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M).
After installation, Mishimoto recommends checking the contents of the baffled catch can every 1,000 miles until a baseline is established. Oil blow-by accumulation will vary with ambient temperatures and driving conditions. It is important that the contents of the can do not rise above the internal baffle.
**This kit can only be installed if you already have the PCV side kit**