Overall Height 3.8"
Overall Diameter 2.5"
Drain Plug Thread Size
2 fl oz
(2) Application-Specific Mounting Bracket
(2) Black, Anodized 6061 Aluminum Catch Can
(5) Direct-Fit Silicone Hoses
(11) High-Quality Worm Gear Clamps
(2) Metal Tool for removing stock fittings
(4) Plastic Barbed Fittings
(1) Plastic Barbed Straight Fitting
(1) Patent Pending PCV Adapter (supplied with 2 extra O-rings)
(2) Air Diverter
(2) Internal Baffle & Rod
(2) 3/8" NPT Plug
(2) Large O-rings
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
2016+ Chevrolet Camaro 2.0T
Install Torque Specs
22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M).
After installation, Mishimoto recommends checking the contents of the baffled catch can every 1,000 miles until a baseline is established. Oil blow-by accumulation will vary with ambient temperatures and driving conditions. It is important that the contents of the can do not rise above the internal baffle.