- Designed specifically for Mishimoto 2-Port and 3-PortCompact Baffled Oil Catch Cans
- Allows baffled catch can to be drained without removing it from vehicle
- Nylon barbed mini ball valve can be spliced into rubber hose for ease of draining
- Includes 3/8" NPT to 3/8" barbed fitting for bottom of catch can
- Includes 6 ft of high-temperature 3/8" rubber hose and three worm-gear clamps for universal installation
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Tired of removing the bottom half of your Mishimoto Compact Baffled Oil Catch Can in order to drain the accumulated blow-by? The engineers at Mishimoto have answered with the Compact Baffled Oil Catch Can Petcock Drain Kit. The 6’ of black rubber hose allows you to easily splice the black nylon ball valve into the hose wherever works best for you! The included 3/8” NPT to 3/8” hose barb black nylon fitting, which replaces the current plug in your catch can bottom, and three worm-gear clamps make installing this petcock drain plug a breeze. As with all our products, this kit includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Our catch cans are different from most air-oil-separator (AOS) systems on a few levels. First, our catch cans are not heated. This means that all of the blow-by is able to condense in the can, including low-octane oil vapors and contaminated fuel vapors. Most AOS systems also drain the blow-by back into the oil pan, while our catch cans trap the blow-by and keep it out of the engine permanently. If you’ve seen what we’ve seen in the bottom of our catch cans, you won’t want that draining back into your oil either.
(1) 3/8"" Hose Barb x 3/8"" Hose Barb Black Nylon Ball Valve
(1) 6"" Rubber Hose, 3/8"" I.D.
(1) 3/8"" NPT x 3/8"" Tube I.D. Plastic Barbed Fitting
(3) 12-20mm Worm-gear Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
It is the installer's responsibility to check all thermostat plugs, NPT plugs, line fittings, and other connections to assure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle. Mishimoto recommends that you check all connections at regular intervals, especially during the first few miles after installation. For additional technical information, click here to contact us http://www.mishimoto.com/contact.html
- TECH SPECS
Material 6061 Aluminum Install Torque Specs 22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M). Color Black
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!