- Direct fit for the 2013–2018 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins
- Bar-and-plate construction with cast aluminum end tanks
- Lowers AITs by 12.5%
- 76.65% increase in external fin surface area
- 37.8% larger core volume than factory
- Includes new air ducts to divert air into the core & new lower fan shroud section
- End tanks strategically designed for optimal airflow
- Internal fins designed for maximum heat transfer with minimal pressure drop
- Includes transition couplers for use with the stock intercooler pipes
- Sleek Silver or Stealth Black intercooler options available
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The Dodge Cummins straight-six is well known for its smooth power delivery and engine longevity. Mishimoto has released an intercooler for the 2013–2018 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins that is built to last, just like your truck. The Mishimoto Cummins intercooler is manufactured with robust cast aluminum end tanks and a dense bar-and-plate core. Our engineers developed an intercooler with increased core volume that can support substantial boost pressures in your stock or modified truck.
The Mishimoto 2013–2018 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins performance intercooler is manufactured with robust cast aluminum outlets for increased flow. Included with this intercooler are two silicone boots with DuraCore™ technology and our signature Constant Tension T-bolt Clamps for consistent and reliable holding power. Mishimoto DuraCore™ technology is the synthetic material that comprises the innermost layer of all Mishimoto silicone diesel boots. Compared to normal silicone, DuraCore™ provides superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil. This effectively increases the life of our boots by preventing leaks and blowouts.
Save time and money by upgrading to the full Mishimoto 2013–2018 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins intercooler and piping kit, which pairs this intercooler with the Mishimoto 2013–2018 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins pipe and boot kit, at a special discounted price. Whether your 2013+ Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins is stock or modified, trust Mishimoto and our line of Cummins performance parts to keep your Dodge cool. This 2013–2018 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins performance intercooler is offered in Sleek Silver or Stealth Black, like all of our Cummins performance parts, and comes backed by the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Mishimoto Intercooler
(3) Front Air Diversion Panels
(1) Replacement Lower Fan Shroud
(2) Mounting Brackets w/ Rubber Isolators
(2) Silicone Boots with Duracore™ Technology
(4) Constant Tension T-Bolt Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Vehicles with snow plow mounts installed may require trimming of the mounts in order to fit this intercooler.
- TECH SPECS
Make Dodge Fits 2013–2018 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins
Installation Torque Specs 27 in-lbs (3N*M) recommended for all t-bolt and constant tension t-bolt clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-35 in-lbs (2-4N*M). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 in-lbs (4N*M). Tank Wall Thickness 4 mm Outlet 3.0" Core Length 25.7" Core Height 12.5" Core Width 5.0" Inlet 3.0" Overall Width 10.0" Overall Height 12.5" Overall Length 33.0"
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!