- Direct fit for the 2003–2005 Dodge Neon SRT-4
- Full aluminum construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 1.42" thick, efficient brazed aluminum core
- Increased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation
- Perfect for use on the street, strip, or track
- Efficient temperature regulation for both stock and modified vehicles
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator is the ideal upgrade to the stock Neon SRT4 radiator especially for those looking to enhance the overall performance and lifetime of their engine. With a direct OEM fit installation is effortless, no cutting or modification is required. All Mishimoto Dodge Neon SRT4 radiators are designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency and most importantly protect your SRT4 from overheating. As with all our aluminum radiators, this radiator is protected by the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Magnetic Drain Plug
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This item is for Manual Transmission vehicles. For automatic applications, please purchase optional Mishimoto Universal Transmission Cooler Kit.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes A853
Overall Height 26" DPI 2794
Drain Plug Length 0.047"
Drain Plug Thread Size (M16) .06
Overall Length 18.3" Tank Wall Thickness 0.08"
Outlet 1.4" Rows 2 Inlet 1.25" Coolant Capacity 2.3
Dual Pass False Overall Width 1.92" Core Length 13.78"
Core Height 25.12"
Core Thickness 1.42"
Overall Length (in) 18.30
Overall Height (in) 26.00
Overall Width (in) 19.201.92
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
Be the first to ask a question!