We’ve got some interesting plans to evaluate the performance benefits of our TGV delete kit. In addition, we want to evaluate any appreciable differences in terms of air temperature between the two materials (aluminum and Delrin) we have selected for our prototypes.
We’re back with another quick update on our TGV delete project for the 2015+ WRX. After designing our initial models and then 3D-printing a prototype for test fitting, we worked up a couple functional prototypes for on-car testing.
First Prototype ImagesCheck out a few images of our functional prototype deletes! As you … Continue Reading ››
3D-Printed PrototypesTo confirm the dimensions and design of our prototype, we decided to utilize some of our rapid prototyping tools. We fired up our 3D printer and loaded the model. Check out a couple images showing the progress of the print. Once the printing process was complete, we cleaned up the prototypes and installed them on our 2015 WRX … Continue Reading ››
It’s been nearly two years since our first 2015 WRX development vehicle rolled into the shop. We’ve had a lot of fun with the car, and our team has developed a multitude of awesome components to aid in cooling, elevate power, and improve styling. Our product line is essentially complete, meaning we are done wrenching on our WRX. This is bitter sweet, as we will be picking up another vehicle to start the process once again. Before shipping out the WRX, we had one more project up our sleeves to extract a touch more power. With our existing modifications, including our … Continue Reading ››