- Direct fit for the 2014–2019 Ford Fiesta ST 5-Door
- Provides a subdued, yet aggressive turbo and exhaust tone under acceleration and boost
- Installs in under an hour
- Full 304 stainless steel mandrel-bent construction
- 2.5" overall diameter helps maintain proper exhaust velocity
- TIG-welded to perfection
- Mates with the Mishimoto, stock, or most aftermarket downpipes
- Resonated and non-resonated options with several tip color choices
- Resonated midpipe is designed to prevent highway drone (only on resonated version)
- Dual 3" offset tips in your choice of polished, black, or burnt tips
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Pump up the volume in your Fiesta, exhaust volume that is. The Mishimoto Fiesta ST exhaust has an overall diameter of 2.5" to provide a subdued yet aggressive exhaust tone. The 1.6L EcoBoost under the hood of your Fiesta will thank you for letting it be heard. The optional resonated mid-pipe tones the sound back a bit to prevent drone when cruising on the highway.
This Fiesta ST exhaust is constructed completely of mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel, for smooth exhaust flow and maximum durability. You won’t have to worry about this exhaust rusting out and plaguing your system with exhaust leaks. The Mishimoto Fiesta ST exhaust is customizable, as you can choose from polished, black, or burnt titanium tips.
Installation can be accomplished in under one hour to get your Fiesta ST back on the road in no time. Combine this exhaust with the Fiesta ST Downpipe for a complete performance exhaust system. The Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty guarantees precision craftsmanship, to keep your Fiesta’s volume cranked up at all times.
(1) Stainless Steel Resonated Mid-Pipe w/ 2-Bolt Flange
(1) Stainless Steel Mid-Pipe to Rear Muffler Section
(1) Stainless Steel Rear Muffler Section
(1) 3", Dual Offset Tips with Polished, Black, or Burnt Finish
(3) 2.5" Offset Exhaust-Band Clamps
(1) 2-Bolt Flange Gasket
Stainless Steel Mounting Hardware
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This product is designed to fit 5-door Fiesta ST models. Owners of 3-door vehicles will need to trim approximately 100mm of material off the rear section of the exhaust in order to install this exhaust on their vehicle.
- TECH SPECS
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!