- Direct fit for the 2013–2018 Ford Focus ST
- 4.3" thick intercooler design optimized for maximum flow
- 8 hp/ 10 tq gains when combined with other Mishimoto Focus ST parts
- Optimal core design for maximum cooling efficiency with minimal pressure drop
- Increases core size by 128% and fin surface area by 32%
- 10% increase in volume and 40% increase in flow over stock cold-side pipe
- 14% increase in volume and 26% greater flow than stock hot-side pipe
- Cold-side pipe has elliptical shape to accommodate for larger Mishimoto radiator
- Provision for both US and Euro MAP sensor
- No modification to front bumper and retains stock fog lights
- Pipes available in polished or wrinkle black powder-coating
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
It’s time to cool off your hot-hatch with the Mishimoto Performance Intercooler Kit for the 2013–2018 Ford Focus ST. Ford released their 2.0T EcoBoost-powered Focus boasting the perfect combination of performance and practicality, however, the intercooling system left something to be desired.
While the piping did feature sections of aluminum, the restrictive diameter and turbo muffler put a damper on the Focus ST’s performance potential. We’ve replaced the hot-side pipe with mandrel-bent aluminum, both ditching the muffler and opening up the diameter to allow a 26% better flow through the hot-side. All of the degradation-prone rubber has also been swapped for wire-reinforced silicone, ensuring a long-lasting connection on the hot-side and a smoother flow through the cold-side pipe. Together the Focus ST Intercooler Pipe Kit grants a 21% increase in flow to and from the intercooler.
The piping isn’t the only part of this kit that increases flow. The bar-and-plate construction opens air channels within the core, allowing for the charged air to pass through more freely than the stock intercooler core. This upgraded all-aluminum construction aids in heat dissipation, warding off the dreaded heat-soak under demanding driving conditions, and delivering properly cooled air through the ST’s intake manifold. The Focus ST Performance Intercooler Kit will also add 8 HP and 10 TQ to your power band and has a maximum horsepower rating of 550HP.
The Mishimoto Performance Intercooler Kit for your 2013–2018 is available in silver, black, or gold, with an option of wrinkle black or polished piping. As always, this intercooler kit is covered under the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Mishimoto Intercooler
(1) Aluminum Intercooler Pipe
(2) Silicone couplers
(1) Silicone Pipe
(6) High torque worm gear clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Chassis Codes MK.III
Fits Ford Focus ST, 2013–2018
Installation Torque Specs 22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M).
Cold-Side Intercooler Pipe Specs 2.5
Hot-Side Intercooler Pipe Specs 2-2.5
Weight 30 lbs. Coating Powder Coated
Core Size 26.1" x 4.3" x 8.3"
Overall Width 7.25" Overall Height 8.3" Overall Length 35.7" Construction Bar-and-Plate
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
Be the first to ask a question!