Cooler Construction Stacked-plate
302 ci / 4.9L
Install Torque Specs
Recommended torque specification for all straight fittings and banjo bolts: 15-25 ft/lbs (operating range). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 ft/lbs.
It is the installer's responsibility to check all thermostat plugs, NPT plugs, line fittings, and other connections to assure they are fully tightened before operating the vehicle. Mishimoto recommends that you check all connections at regular intervals, especially during the first few miles after installation. For additional technical information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Increase In Oil Capacity
(1) Application Specific Mounting Bracket
(1) 19-Row Oil Cooler (Silver or Black)
(1) 3ft, 5in Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 45 Degree and 90 Degree -10AN Fittings
(1) 4ft, 1in Stainless Steel Braided Hose with 45 Degree and 90 Degree -10AN Fittings
(1) M20 Thermostatic Sandwich Plate (Non-Thermostatic Available)
(1) 3/4 x 16 Stainless Steel Sandwich Plate Adapter
(2) M20 x -10AN Straight Fittings
(1) Mounting Hardware Set
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty