- Direct fit for the 2015+ Ford Mustang EcoBoost
- Specially-selected oval mufflers for a subtle, yet aggressive turbo and exhaust tone under acceleration and boost with no added drone
- Designed with minimal bends for optimal airflow
- Dual 4.5" double wall, polished tips
- Full 304 stainless steel mandrel-bent construction
- Modular center section with optional 3" downpipe to exhaust adapter for easy mating to the Mishimoto Mustang EcoBoost Downpipe
- Mates with stock, or most aftermarket downpipes
- Fits both manual and automatic transmissions with no additional adapters or brackets
- TIG-welded to perfection
- 3" to 2.25" exhaust split helps maintain proper exhaust velocity
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Pump up the volume of your 2015 Mustang EcoBoost exhaust! The utilization of twin oval mufflers and larger diameter piping makes for a nice increase in volume and tone without any increased drone. The full 304 stainless steel, mandrel-bent construction provides optimal flow to free up some power in that 4 cylinder turbo engine. The engineering team went through a few different tip designs before settling on these classic oval mufflers that provide a sweet tone with no added drone. The dual 4.5" double wall polished tips will be sure to give your opponent a nice view at the local drag strip. If you want the best in exhaust performance, pair this EcoBoost exhaust with the Mishimoto EcoBoost Downpipe. The Mishimoto Ecoboost Mustang exhaust fits both manual and automatic transmission vehicles, and just like all Mishimoto Mustang EcoBoost parts, comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Stainless Steel Front Pipe w/ Slip Joint connection
(1) Stainless Steel Y Pipe w/ Slip Joint connections
(2) Stainless Steel Mufflers w/ Single 4.0" Double Wall Tips, Polished
(1) 3.0" Slip Joint Clamp
(2) 2.25" Slip Joint Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This exhaust will only mate to the stock downpipe, Mishimoto downpipe, or any aftermarket downpipe with a 2.25" outlet. Mishimoto has not verified fitment with full 3" downpipes. This will not fit convertible model unless the underbody brace is removed prior to installation
- TECH SPECS
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
Be the first to ask a question!