- Direct fit for 2019+ Ford Ranger 2.3L EcoBoost
- Increases core volume by 78% over stock radiator
- Increases fluid capacity by 51.3% over stock radiator
- 43.7% thicker core than stock radiator
- 95% increase in fin surface area
- Full aluminum construction with durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The 2019+ Ford Ranger 2.3L EcoBoost is one of the most capable small trucks on the planet and it deserves a cooling system that's equally capable.
This Mishimoto Performance Aluminium Radiator is constructed from high-quality aluminium with precision TIG-welded end tanks for increased durability and resistance to heat and pressure. The direct-fit design means this radiator fits without any trimming or modifications. To make sure our radiator performs as well as it fits, we’ve also increased core volume by 78% and fluid capacity 51.3%. Core thickness is increased by 43.7% and external fin surface area is increased by 95% to make the most of the air coming through the grille.
This Mishimoto 2019+ Ford Ranger 2.3L EcoBoost Performance Aluminium Radiator includes a magnetic drain plug to keep your coolant free of metallic debris and is backed by our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty to keep your Ranger cool as long as you own it.
(1) Mishimoto Performance Aluminum Radiator
(1) Mishimoto Magnetic Drain Plug
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This radiator reuses the factory mounting grommets. If your grommets are damaged, you may purchase replacements under Ford part #EB3Z-6C681-B
- TECH SPECS
Chassis Codes T6 Fits 2019+ Ford Ranger 2.3L EcoBoost
Material Aluminum Drain Plug Thread Size (M12) x 1.5 Rows 2 Coolant Capacity 3.39 gal Core Length 23.22" Core Height 26.18 Core Thickness 1.89" Rows 2
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!