- Direct fit for the 2018+ Honda Accord 1.5T
- Single can mounts in line with the PCV system to separate oil from air using a 50-micron bronze filter
- Helps reduce carbon buildup on intake valves
- Patented (US D884,760 S) billet 6061 aluminum sealed can sealed with Viton™ O-rings
- Installs in under 30 minutes
- Robust, application-specific bracket mounts the can in a serviceable location, available in wrinkle black or red
- Includes pre-molded hoses for simplified installation
- Integrated check valve prevents leaks by keeping boost pressure from reaching the catch can and crankcase.
- Defends intake system and essential engine components from oil blow-by
- CNC-machined aluminum barbed fittings ensure a sturdy connection between lines and can
- Catch can has a 3 oz. capacity for longer servicing intervals
- Internal air diverter increases air turbulence to improve oil separation
- Helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce potential detonation
- Filter and can are fully serviceable
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The 2018+ Honda Accord 1.5T is like a grown-up version of its sporty Si cousin. Equipped with a similar 1.5T, this big sedan knows how to get you where you need to go both quickly and comfortably. It soaks up the road rather than attacking it. While this Accord might be grown up, there are some things it can’t grow out of.
Blow-by is an issue that affects just about every internal combustion engine, including the 2018+ Honda Accord 1.5T. This murky fuel and oil mixture makes its way back through the intake system, coating the top end internals and lending itself to carbon buildup, ultimately robbing your Accord of both performance and efficiency.
Never fear, Mishimoto is here to reduce the risk of carbon buildup in the L15B7 with our direct-fit baffled oil catch can kit for the 1.5T Accord. This kit mounts one of our patent pending 3 oz. two-port catch cans in line with the engine’s PCV system and separates out oil and fuel vapors from the crankcase pressure, leaving it behind in the bottom of our can. To simplify the installation, our kit includes two pre-molded hoses, specifically designed for the Accord’s engine bay, along with a robust mounting bracket available in black or Rallye Red. As with all Mishimoto products, the 2018+ Honda Accord 1.5T Baffled Oil Catch Can Kit also includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Compact Baffled Oil Catch Can
(1) Application-Specific Mounting Bracket
(2) Direct-Fit Hoses with Integrated Check Valve
(4) Spring Clamps
(2) 3/8" Aluminum Barbed Fittings
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
After installation, Mishimoto recommends checking the contents of the baffled catch can every 1,000 miles until a baseline is established. Oil blow-by accumulation will vary with ambient temperatures and driving conditions. It is important that the contents of the can do not rise above the internal baffle.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes L15B7 Fits 2018+ Honda Accord 1.5T
Overall Height 3.8" Overall Diameter 2.5" Inlet 3/8" Outlet 3/8" Drain Plug Thread Size 3/8" NPT Capacity 3 fl oz. Material 6061 Aluminum Install Torque Specs 22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M). Baffled True
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Q:Is there any sort of maintenance or cleaning we need to do with the baffle or filter inside of the can?A:
Thanks for the message. Although it is not required, it's a good idea to occasionally remove the catch can and clean it as instructed by the below-linked video. The product may not be the exact same, however, the process is the same.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have additional questions.
Pat MuschampBY:Pat Muschamp (Admin) | Dec 28, 2021