- Direct fit for 2021+ Ford Bronco 2.3L and 2.7L EcoBoost
- Dyno-proven max gains of 5.7 whp and 5.3 lb-ft torque (2.3L EcoBoost) / 6.5 whp and 6.5 lb-ft torque (2.7L EcoBoost)
- 21.2°F (2.3L EcoBoost) / 15.8°F (2.7L EcoBoost) reduction in outlet temperature over stock intercooler
- 7% less restrictive than stock intercooler
- 77% increase in core volume
- 175% increase in fin surface area
- 4.7-inch thick intercooler design for maximum flow and heat soak resistance
- Optimal core design for maximum cooling efficiency with minimal pressure drop
- All-aluminum, TIG-welded construction
- Durable bar-and-plate core for superior durability and performance
- Cast aluminum end tanks are precision TIG welded to the core for increased pressure tolerance and reliability
- CNC-machined 6061 aluminum inlet and outlet flanges
- Does not interfere with adaptive cruise control or 360° cameras
- Available in stealth black or sleek silver powdercoat
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The Ford Bronco has a heritage of tough, go-anywhere capability. The 2021+ Bronco is no different and deserves a cooling system that can stand up to the task. Here at Mishimoto, we never back down from a challenge, so we developed a performance intercooler to let your 2.3L or 2.7L EcoBoost breathe in the coolest, densest air possible. This intercooler helps improve performance and overall efficiency of heat dissipation, along with being strong enough to handle anything the trail can put in your way.
The Mishimoto performance intercooler features a 4.7-inch thick core, CNC-machined 6061-aluminum flanges, and precision TIG-welded cast-aluminum end tanks. Combined, this makes for an intercooler that is as robust and ready to take on the world as the Bronco it’s designed for. Compared to the factory tube-and-fin intercooler with plastic end tanks, durability against heat, pressure, and debris on the road or trail is significantly improved over stock.
More durability is always a good thing, but it’s even better when it’s backed up with performance. The Mishimoto Performance Intercooler boasts a 77% increase in core volume and 175% increase in fin surface area overs stock, which for the 2.3L EcoBoost, results in a reduction of outlet temperatures of 21.2°F compared to stock. The 2.7L EcoBoost saw a 15.8°F reduction in outlet temperatures compared to the stock intercooler. The Mishimoto intercooler is also 7% less restrictive than the stock intercooler, which put less stress on your turbochargers. All this combined generates gains of 5.68 whp and 5.32 lb-ft of torque for the 2.3L EcoBoost and 6.5 whp and 6.5 lb-ft of torque for the 2.7L EcoBoost.
These numbers are all well and fine, but what they really mean is that in the real world, whether sitting in traffic or out on the trails, you’ll see improvements in performance. We saw significant improvement in our trail simulation testing where, after 6 back-to-back dyno runs, we saw outlet temperatures 20°F cooler than stock. All functionality of the adaptive cruise control and 360° cameras is retained. As with all our products, the Mishimoto Performance Intercooler is backed by our signature Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Mishimoto Performance Intercooler
(2) Intercooler Pipe Adapters
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Does not fit Raptor Bronco with 3.0L EcoBoost
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 2.3L EcoBoost
Fits Ford Bronco I4 2.3L 2021+
Ford Bronco V6 2.7L 2021+
Coating Powder Coated Outlet 2.48" Core Length 19.49" Core Height 7.62" Core Width 4.72" Inlet 2.48" Overall Width 6.77" Overall Length 26.81" Construction Bar-and-plate
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!