- Direct fit for 1991-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4.0L
- Replaces primary cooling system hoses with durable silicone counterparts
- Includes upper and lower radiator hoses
- Includes both inlet and outlet heater hoses
- Constructed from five layers of silicone reinforced with heat-resistant embedded fibers
- Improves heat and pressure tolerance
- Includes high-quality worm-gear clamps for ease of installation
- Available in black, blue, or red
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The 4.0L Jeep inline six has a reputation for being a robust powerplant capable of providing decades of reliable service. Despite its stoutness, proper maintenance and care is crucial to keeping your XJ on the road and trails. Coolant leaks can quickly escalate to a blown head gasket and/or internal engine damage. Our 1991-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4.0L Silicone Radiator & Heater Hose Kit is made to Mishimoto’s exacting standards and is constructed from high-grade silicone embedded with heat-resistant fibers. These silicone hoses provide increased pressure and heat tolerances while fitting like stock, making them an ideal replacement for the rubber factory hoses in your Jeep. Available in black, blue, or red, and protected by our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, these hoses are the perfect upgrade for any Jeep XJ owner who is looking to improve their cooling system.
(1) Silicone Upper Radiator Hose
(1) Silicone Lower Radiator Hose
(2) Silicone Heater Hoses
(8) Worm Gear Clamps
(4) Black Zip Ties
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Material Silicone Exterior Material Silicone Ext. Material Temp. Rating 330°F (165°C) Int. Layer Temp. Rating 330°F (165°C) Interior Layer Silicone Thickness 4mm Also Fits Jeep Cherokee I6 (4.0L) 1991–2001
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!