- Fits 2020+ Jeep Gladiator JT 3.6L (w/ automatic transmission)
- Replaces stock plastic connectors with durable one-piece design and CNC-machined aluminum barbs
- Constructed from five layers of silicone with heat-resistant embedded fibers
- Improves heat and pressure tolerance
- Includes radiator inlet and outlet hoses
- Includes high-quality worm-gear clamps and mounting bracket for ease of installation
- Available in black, blue, or red
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Upgrade your Jeep Gladiator radiator hoses with the Mishimoto 2020+ Jeep Gladiator JT 3.6L silicone coolant hose kit to provide your Jeep with an advancement in both style and reliability. These Mishimoto silicone coolant hoses replace the stock plastic hose connectors with a durable once-piece design and CNC-machined aluminum fittings. This kit includes both the radiator inlet and outlet hoses, as well as four worm-gear clamps and a mounting bracket for ease of installation.
Every Mishimoto silicone hose is constructed from five layers of silicone with heat-resistant embedded fibers to provide unmatched durability, heat tolerance, and pressure tolerance. Whether you are rock crawling with your Jeep or taking it down a trail, trust your Gladiator’s cooling system to Mishimoto. This silicone hose kit is available in black, blue, or red, and like all our Jeep Gladiator parts, includes our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Silicone Radiator Inlet Hose
(1) Silicone Radiator Outlet Hose
(4) Worm Gear Clamps
(2) Zip Ties
(1) Mounting Plate
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M).
- TECH SPECS
Material Silicone Also Fits 2020+ Jeep Gladiator JT 3.6L w/ Automatic Transmission
2018+ Jeep Wrangler JL 3.6L w/ Automatic Transmission
Max Temp 330°F (165°C)
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!