- CNC-machined 6061 aluminum -12AN line fitting
- Available in straight, 45-degree, 90-degree, and 180-degree configurations
- Applicable with CPE rubber braided lines only
- Fittings sold individually
- Precision machining provides a leak-free connection with -4AN line
- Smooth 360-degree swivel allows for easy routing of lines
- Applicable for use with most automotive fluid and air systems
- Corrosion-resistant anodized coating provides a sleek, durable finish
- Engineered to withstand high temperatures and substantial pressures
- Easy installation with Mishimoto -12AN braided lines
- Reusable design saves time and money if line needs to be replaced
- Compression style design prevents damage to the inside of line
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
You’ve poured everything you have into your build. It is pure personal expression. Fully refreshed and upgraded suspension. Wheels and tires suited for your objectives. Track pads that squeal at every stop. Larger turbo for more power. But in the thrill of completion, you’ve muddled up the engine bay with a rat’s nest of rubber lines. The smell of burnt rubber emanates as a rubber line sizzles next to the exhaust manifold. Oil stains reveal that your rubber PCV hose has been rubbing on an intake bracket, causing a rupture. You gaze over to the reused stock 20-year-old rubber fuel lines. Hairline cracks in the exterior rubber layer threaten to put a fiery end to this incredible machine.
It’s time to upgrade your engine bay with Mishimoto -AN braided lines and fittings. Mishimoto has released an extensive lineup of -AN line fittings, unions, reducers, and adapters to help complete your project. Each CNC-machined 6061 aluminum fitting features a corrosion-resistant anodized finish, providing a very sleek yet subtle appearance. Mishimoto -AN line ends feature a full 360-degree swivel, making routing and final install a breeze. Mishimoto -AN aluminum adapters and reducers make transitioning to other line sizes and types painless. Our braided line fittings are engineered to withstand substantial abuse, including extreme temperatures and high pressure.
Whether you’re building an oil cooler setup or putting together a turbocharger oil drain, trust Mishimoto -AN line fittings to get the job done right. As with all our products, Mishimoto -AN fittings include our signature Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Mishimoto -12AN Braided Line Fitting
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
SKU MMFT-SW-12 Inlet -12AN CPE Braided Line Connection Outlet -12AN Female
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!