- Full aluminum construction with durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 1.57" thick brazed aluminum core, providing ideal fluid temperatures on the street or track
- 18.3" high x 26.3" long
- Perfect for use with stock, modified, forced induction, or swapped vehicles
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Every Mishimoto race aluminum radiator is designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency, boost engine functions, and most importantly, protect your car from overheating on and off the track. Lightweight, made from 100% brazed aluminum, and cast end tanks TIG-welded for increased durability, Mishimoto race radiators will enhance the overall performance of your engine. Like every Mishimoto radiator, this aluminum radiator comes with the unparalleled Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Magnetic Drain Plug
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Material Aluminum Overall Height 18.3" Drain Plug Length 0.47" Drain Plug Thread Size (M16) .06 Overall Length 26.3" Tank Wall Thickness 0.08" Outlet 1.5" Rows 2 Inlet 1.5" Dual Pass False Overall Width 2.07" Core Length 21.46" Core Height 17.13" Core Thickness 1.57" Overall Length (in) 26.30 Overall Height (in) 18.30 Overall Width (in) 2.07 Rows 2
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!