- Adjust boost level with the turn of a knob
- Constructed from 6061 anodized aluminum and stainless-steel
- Precision machined detents for linear and repeatable boost adjustments
- Nitrile O-rings resist degradation from oil and fuel
- CNC-machined stainless-steel fittings to ensure leak free connections
- Knurled stainless-steel knob for easy adjustment
- Can be mounted anywhere with included universal bracket
- 30psi Maximum Boost
- Precision CNC machined body ensures smooth flow and reliable performance
- Available in durable black or gold anodized finish
- Easy to install
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Take full control of your boost levels with the Mishimoto Manual Boost Controller. Constructed from high-quality 6061 anodized aluminum and stainless-steel, this boost controller is sure to withstand the harshest of environments in your engine bay. The anodized-aluminum body and stainless-steel internal components are designed to provide you with a lifetime of service.
The stainless-steel ball detent system will ensure that your boost level is consistent and stays exactly where you set it. Easily adjust boost levels from under the hood with the turn of a knob and no additional tools. The knurled stainless-steel adjustment knob makes it quick and easy to adjust. CNC-machined stainless-steel fittings ensure boost reference lines stay secure and leak free.
The Mishimoto Manual Boost controller is easy to install and offers an effective solution to get better turbo response and increased boost levels. Our Mishimoto manual boost controller includes a universal mounting bracket to keep your boost controller safe and secure in the location of your choosing.
Like all Mishimoto products, this manual boost controller is backed by our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Mishimoto Manual Boost Controller
(1) Mounting Bracket
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
0.25"/6mm vacuum hoses recommended. Mishimoto recommends making adjustments in small incremements and testing until your desired boost level is reached. Tuning is required when adjusting boost levels. The boost adjustment knob has a left handed thread. Please do not over tighten as this will damage the boost controller.
- TECH SPECS
Material Aluminum Overall Height 2.5" Overall Length 2.13" Outlet 0.24" Inlet 0.24" Overall Width .051" Weight 0.18 lbs
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!