- Complete kit includes all parts, wiring, and hardware required for installation
- Moves radiator and heat exchanger to the rear of the vehicle
- Prevents overheating issues by eliminating the potential for mud and debris to clog your radiator
- Keeps radiator and heat exchanger safe from damage caused by rocks, trail debris, and mud
- Custom-bent hard line coolant passage tubes make for a safe and secure, perfect fit installation
- Includes aluminum dual pass radiator and heat exchanger with 16-inch high-flow fan for added cooling
- Included LED backlit toggle switch for manual fan override matches factory dash lighting
- Perfect upgrade for your RZR XP Turbo whether you’re racing, mud bogging, or rock crawling
- Cooler passenger compartment with no hot air flowing in from a front-mounted radiator
- 100% brazed aluminum core
- TIG-welded to perfection
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Estimated Ship Date: August 2022
- Note: Coupons and discounts do not apply to items in pre-sale
Whether you are racing, trail blazing, mud bogging, or rock crawling, one of the most common problems for the 2016+ Polaris RZR XP Turbo is overheating caused by the mounting location of the stock radiator and heat exchanger. The factory front-mounted position allows mud to clog the radiator and heat exchanger and leaves them vulnerable to damage from rocks, debris, and obstacles you may face on the trail.
To combat these challenges, we tasked our Mishimoto engineers with developing a system that would eliminate the all-too-common overheating issues, protect the cooling components from damage, and improve overall cooling in all conditions. And they delivered. The Mishimoto Radiator and Heat Exchange Relocation Kit for the Polaris RZR XP Turbo 2016+ accomplishes this by moving the cooling components to the rear of the vehicle, upgrading the radiator and heat exchanger, and adding a heavy-duty high-flow fan. This positioning allows for maximum airflow and keeps components out of harm’s way. But in true Mishimoto fashion, we didn’t stop there.
Our kit is complete with everything needed to upgrade and relocate your cooling system, including an aluminum dual pass radiator, aluminum dual pass heat exchanger, aluminum overflow tank, heavy-duty 16-inch high-flow fan with aluminum shroud, custom-bent hard line coolant passage tubes, Thermoformed ABS center console cover, fan controller and wiring harness, illuminated manual fan override toggle switch, and all hardware and brackets. All of these things combined provide the ultimate cooling for your Polaris RZR XP Turbo and a perfect, should-have-been-this-way-from-the-factory fit.
Like all our products, the Mishimoto Radiator and Intercooler Relocation Kit, Polaris RZR XP Turbo 2016+ is backed by our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
- (1) Mishimoto Performance Aluminum Primary Radiator
- (1) Mishimoto Performance Aluminum Secondary Radiator
- (1) Mishimoto Overflow Tank
- (1) Mishimoto HD 16" Fan
- (1) Aluminum Fan Shroud
- (4) Custom fit hard pipes
- (8) Hoses
- (31) Worm Gear Clamps
- (3) Spring Clamps
- (1) Thermoformed ABS center console cover
- (1) Fan controller
- (1) Illuminated manual fan override switch
- Wiring harness
- Mounting Brackets
- Installation Hardware
- Installation Guide
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Removing stock fan from vehicle may cause a check engine light
- TECH SPECS
Fits Polaris RZR XP Turbo 2016+
Material Aluminum Tank Wall Thickness Primary:0.08"
Dual Pass True Core Length Primary:23.42"
Core Height Primary:15.98"
Core Thickness Primary:1.26"
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!