- Direct fit for the 1989–1994 Nissan 240SX S13 with SR20 engine swap
- Provides a bolt-in cooling solution which simplifies the engine-swap process
- Full aluminum construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 1.97" thick, efficient brazed aluminum core
- Increased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation
- Provides efficient temperature reduction for street and/or track use
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain
- Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator for the 1989–1994 Nissan 240SX with SR20 Engine is designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency by up to 30%, boost engine functions, and most importantly, protect your car from overheating whether you drive your vehicle daily or take it for track runs. The Mishimoto aluminum Nissan 240SX radiator features a lightweight dual core, 100% brazed aluminum, and polished end tanks, enhancing the overall performance of your engine. Every Mishimoto aluminum radiator is a direct OEM fit, making installation effortless with no cutting or modification required. This is the ideal upgrade to the stock Nissan 240SX radiator. This radiator comes with a high pressure 1.3 bar Mishimoto radiator cap and, as with every Mishimoto aluminum radiator, this radiator includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty. For even more cooling efficiency check out the S13 fan shroud kit.
Mishimoto Radiator Cap
Magnetic Drain Plug
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This item is for Manual Transmission vehicles. For automatic applications, please purchase optional Mishimoto Universal Transmission Cooler Kit.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes SR20DE SR20DET
Chassis Codes S13
Fits 1991-1992 Nissan 240sx LE
1989-1994 Nissan 240sx SE
Overall Height 19.5" Drain Plug Length 0.047"
Drain Plug Thread Size M10 x 1.25
Overall Length 26.4" Tank Wall Thickness 0.08"
Outlet 1.25" Rows 2 Inlet 1.25" Coolant Capacity 2.09
Dual Pass False Overall Width 2.47" Core Length 25.12"
Core Height 14.13"
Core Thickness 1.97"
Fill Neck 1.25"
Overall Length (in) 26.40
Overall Height (in) 19.50
Overall Width (in) 2.47
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
Be the first to ask a question!