- Direct fit for the 1990–1996 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo
- Full aluminum construction featuring high-quality, durable TIG-welding
- Two-row, 2.05" thick brazed aluminum core provides optimal fluid temperature reductions during aggressive driving and/or hot-weather environments
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The Mishimoto Nissan 300ZX performance aluminum radiator is engineered to maximize cooling efficiency by up to 30%, boost engine functions, and most importantly protect your car from overheating whether you drive your vehicle daily or take it for track runs. The Mishimoto aluminum Nissan 300ZX radiator features a lightweight dual core, 100% brazed aluminum, and polished end tanks, enhancing the overall performance of your engine. Every Mishimoto aluminum radiator is a direct OEM fit, making installation effortless with no cutting or modification required. This is the ideal upgrade to the stock Nissan 300ZX radiator. As with every Mishimoto aluminum radiator, this radiator includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
Magnetic Drain Plug
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This item is for Manual Transmission vehicles. For automatic applications, please purchase optional Mishimoto Universal Transmission Cooler Kit.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes VG30DETT
Chasis Codes Z32
Overall Height 27.2" DPI 1151
Drain Plug Length 0.047"
Drain Plug Thread Size (M12) x 1.5
Overall Length 20.2" Tank Wall Thickness 0.08"
Outlet 1.4" Rows 2 Inlet 1.4" Coolant Capacity 2.69
Dual Pass False Overall Width 2.55" Core Length 19.68"
Core Height 18.31"
Core Thickness 2.05"
Fill Neck 1.25"
Overall Length (in) 27.20
Overall Height (in) 20.20
Overall Width (in) 2.55
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
Be the first to ask a question!