- Chemical resistant CPE rubber core is compatible with petroleum-based fuel, diesel, oil, and coolant
- Woven stainless steel inner jacket for increased strength and pressure tolerance
- Nylon outer braid prevents abrasion to soft materials such as plastic or aluminum
- Includes pre-installed pneumatically crimped 90° and straight -10AN fittings for leak-free operation
- Nylon outer braid and anodized black hose ends provide a refined, factory-like appearance
- Available in lengths from 3 to 6 feet
- Operating temperature range from -40°F to 300°F
- Maximum pressure rating of up to 1,000 PSI
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Extremely durable and flexible, this Mishimoto Braided Hose is an ideal addition to your vehicle. Whether you’re installing a turbocharger oil drain hose or adding an oil cooling system, these nylon-wrapped stainless-steel braided fluid hoses are available in multiple lengths to suit any application. In addition, each line includes pre-installed pneumatically crimped 90° and straight -10AN fittings for leak-free operation.
These Mishimoto -10AN lines feature a CPE rubber inner layer which provides a durable passageway for most fuels, oils, and engine coolants, while a woven stainless-steel inner jacket increases the pressure tolerance and durability. The nylon outer braid will not abrade soft materials such as plastic or aluminum in confined spaces. In addition, the combination of anodized black hose ends and outer nylon braid provides a very subtle, factory-like appearance.
Our braided -10AN lines feature an operating temperature range from -40°F to 300°F and pressure rating of up to 1,000 PSI, making them applicable for most fluids or air passage systems on your vehicle. As with all our products, this Mishimoto Stainless-Steel Braided Line is covered by our Lifetime Warranty.
- TECH SPECS
Line Size -10AN Line Inner Diameter .625" Line Outer Diameter .82" Line Inner Material CPE Rubber Line Outer Braid Material Nylon Line Bend Radius 4" Compatible Fluids Petroleum Based Fuels Diesel Fuel Oil Coolant/Water Max Fluid Pressure 1000PSI Max Fluid Temperature 300°F Fitting Inlet -10AN Female Straight Fitting Outlet -10AN Female 90° Swivel Yes Fitting Material Aluminum Note These hoses include pneumatically crimped fittings, which are not re-usable. If you need to make adjustments to the line length or fitting style, please use one of our Mishimoto -10AN Braided Line Fittings Purchase Includes (1) Mishimoto -10AN Line
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!