- Limited edition collaborative design by Rockstar Energy, Rockstar Garage, and Mishimoto
- Direct fit for 2001–2007 Subaru WRX and 2004–2015 Subaru WRX STI
- Max temperature of 330°F
- Made of high grade silicone and heat-resistant embedded fibers
- Reinforced with wire to prevent collapse under pressure
- Increased flow due to larger internal diameter
- Efficiently reduces heat
- Increases pressure tolerance
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Mishimoto's silicone turbo inlet hose for the Subaru WRX/STI is made from a combination of high-grade silicone and heat-resistant embedded fibers for a high-quality replacement for your stock turbo inlet hose.The Mishimoto Silicone Induction Hose is wire reinforced to prevent collapsing under pressure and features increased flow thanks to a larger internal diameter. Available in a Rockstar colorway, these silicone turbo inlet hoses retain stock fitment, the ultimate upgrade in performance and style.
- TECH SPECS
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Q:Other than the Rockstar logos, What is the difference between the Rockstar induction hose and the standard Mishimoto induction hose?A:
Thanks for the message! To confirm, the Rockstar inspired Induction Hose is a premium color scheme, however, the product itself is not any different when compared to the Mishimoto Induction hose (Model number: MMHOSE-SUB-IH). Please feel free to contact us directly at email@example.com if you have any additional questions!BY:Pat Muschamp (Admin) | Aug 16, 2016