- Direct fit for the 2020+ Toyota Supra 3.0
- Single can mounts in line with the CCV system to separate oil from air using a 50-micron bronze filter
- Helps reduce carbon buildup on intake valves
- Patented billet 6061 aluminum can sealed with Viton™ O-rings
- Specially designed drain system included for easy servicing
- Robust dimple-die formed 2-piece bracket locks securely on to vehicle's frame
- Includes pre-molded hoses for simplified installation
- Defends intake tract and essential engine components from oil blow-by
- CNC-machined aluminum barbed fittings ensure a sturdy connection between lines and can
- Catch can has a 3 ounce capacity for longer servicing intervals
- Internal air diverter increases air turbulence to improve oil separation
- Helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce potential detonation
- Filter and can are fully serviceable
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- Patent #US D884,760 S
The Supra is back! This means that now is the perfect time to add a layer of protection to your B58 with the Mishimoto 2020+ Toyota Supra Baffled Oil Catch Can. The tag-team between Toyota and BMW resulted in a sleek new look for the A90 Supra, teeming with power, technology, and efficiency. However, the inevitable side effect of blow-by still found its way to this Supra, which will lead to carbon build-up on the intake valves, eventually slowing this Supra down.
Our catch can kit utilizes the proven engineering from the patent-pending Mishimoto 2-Port Compact Baffled Oil Catch Can complete with its 50-micron bronze filter and internal baffle to better separate the oil and fuel from crankcase vapors. The compact catch can is constructed from 6061 aluminum and sealed with Viton O-rings to stand up to anything the Supra can throw at it. This can mounts in line with the B58’s CCV system and defends the intercooler, intake system, and VANOS system from carbon build-up and helps maintain proper octane levels to reduce potential detonation.
The Mishimoto Toyota Supra Catch Can Kit includes two pre-molded, direct-fit hoses which require no modification to tie into the Supra’s CCV system. Our kit also includes a specially designed, hard-line drain system, complete with a threaded drain plug for simplified servicing and long-lasting protection for your Supra. Like every Mishimoto oil catch can, this baffled catch can kit comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty!
Our catch cans are different from most air-oil-separator (AOS) systems on a few levels. First, our catch cans are not heated. This means that all of the blow-by can condense in the can, including low-octane oil vapors and contaminated fuel vapors. Most AOS systems also drain the blow-by back into the oil pan, while our catch cans trap the blow-by and keep it out of the engine permanently. If you’ve seen what we’ve seen in the bottom of our catch cans, you won’t want that draining back into your oil either.
(1) Compact Baffled Oil Catch Can
(1) Application-Specific Mounting Bracket
(1) Application-Specific Drain System
(2) Direct-Fit Hoses
(2) Repalcement OEM Quick Disconnect O-Rings
(2) 3/8" Aluminum Barbed Fittings
(4) Worm Gear Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
After installation, Mishimoto recommends checking the contents of the baffled catch cans every 1,000 miles until a baseline is established. Oil blow-by accumulation will vary with ambient temperatures and driving conditions. It is important that the contents of the can do not rise above the internal baffle
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes B58
Chassis Codes A90
Fits 2020+ Toyota Supra 3.0
Overall Height 3.8" Overall Diameter 2.5" Inlet 3/8"
Drain Plug Thread Size 3/8" NPT
Capacity 3 fl oz.
Material 6061 Aluminum
Install Torque Specs 22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M).
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
Be the first to ask a question!