- Direct fit for the 1993–1998 MKIV Toyota Supra 3.0L
- Applicable for both turbo and non-turbo models
- Features a two-row, 1.97" thick, efficient brazed aluminum core
- Increased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation
- Provides efficient temperature reduction for use on the street or track
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Ideal for use with stock and modified vehicles
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
A Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator is the ideal upgrade to the stock Toyota Supra radiator. Designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency, boost engine functions, and most importantly protect your car from overheating. It will undoubtedly extend the lifetime and performance of your Supra engine whether you drive your vehicle daily or take it for track runs. The Mishimoto aluminum Toyota Supra radiator features a lightweight dual core, 100% brazed aluminum, and polished end tanks, enhancing the overall performance of your engine. Every Mishimoto aluminum radiator is a direct OEM fit, making installation effortless with no cutting or modification required. Check out the Mishimoto lightweight aluminum Supra fan shroud for even more cooling efficiency.This aluminum radiator comes with a high pressure 1.3 bar Mishimoto radiator cap, and, like all Mishimoto radiators, this aluminum radiator comes with our signature lifetime warranty.
Mishimoto Radiator Cap
Magnetic Drain Plug
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This item is for Manual Transmission vehicles. For automatic applications, please purchase optional Mishimoto Universal Transmission Cooler Kit.
Large drain plug thread size: M16x1.5
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 2JZGE2JZGTE Chassis Codes JZA80 Fits 1993-1998 Toyota Supra N/A
1993-1998 Toyota Supra Turbo
Material Aluminum Overall Height 29.7" DPI 1855 Drain Plug Length 0.047" Drain Plug Thread Size M10 x 1.25 Overall Length 20.8" Tank Wall Thickness 0.08" Outlet 1.4" Rows 2 Inlet 1.4" Coolant Capacity 2.66 Dual Pass False Overall Width 2.47" Core Length 15.75" Core Height 29.05" Core Thickness 1.97" Fill Neck 1.25" Overall Length (in) 20.80 Overall Height (in) 29.70 Overall Width (in) 2.47 Rows 2
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!