- Direct fit for the 2006–2009 MK5 Volkswagen Golf GTI 2.0T
- Full aluminum construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 1.57" thick, efficient brazed aluminum core
- Features stock-style, CNC-machined, quick-disconnect inlet and outlet connections which mate perfectly with the stock hoses
- Increased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation for use on the street and track
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
By replacing your current VW radiator with a Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator, you will notice a cooler more efficient running engine. All Mishimoto VW Golf performance aluminum radiators are dual pass, engineered to maximize cooling efficiency, protect your car from the overheating, and boost overall engine functions. With its lightweight dual core, 100% brazed aluminum, and polished tank ends installing a direct OEM fit Mishimoto radiator is effortless, no cutting or modification is required. And, like all Mishimoto radiators, this aluminum radiator comes with our signature lifetime warranty.
Magnetic Drain Plug
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This radiator is only compatible with the FSI motor. This item is for Manual Transmission vehicles. For automatic applications, please purchase optional Mishimoto Universal Transmission Cooler Kit.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes BPY
Chassis Codes Mk5A5PQ35
Overall Height 31.61" Drain Plug Length 0.047"
Drain Plug Thread Size (M12) x 1.5
Overall Length 16.7" Tank Wall Thickness 0.08"
Outlet 1.26" Rows 2 Inlet 1.26" Coolant Capacity 2.27
Dual Pass True Overall Width 2.07" Core Length 25.6"
Core Height 15.67"
Core Thickness 1.57"
Overall Length (in) 16.70
Overall Height (in) 31.61
Overall Width (in) 2.07
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
Be the first to ask a question!