- Direct fit for the 2008 Volkswagen R32 3.2L
- Full aluminum construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 1.57" thick, efficient brazed aluminum core
- Increased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation
- Features factory-style, CNC-machined, quick-disconnect inlet and outlet connections which mate perfectly with the stock hoses
- Perfect for use on the street, track, or autocross course
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
By replacing your current VW radiator with a Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator, you will notice a cooler more efficient running engine. All Mishimoto Volkswagen R32 performance aluminum radiators are dual pass, engineered to maximize cooling efficiency, protect your car from the overheating, and boost overall engine functions. With its lightweight dual core, 100% brazed aluminum, and polished tank ends installing a direct OEM fit Mishimoto radiator is effortless, no cutting or modification is required. And, like all Mishimoto radiators, this aluminum radiator comes with our signature lifetime warranty.
Magnetic Drain Plug
This item is for Manual Transmission vehicles. For automatic applications, please purchase optional Mishimoto Universal Transmission Cooler Kit.
- TECH SPECS
Fits 2005-2013 Volkswagen Jetta 2.5L
2005-2013 Volkswagen Rabbit 2.5L
2005-2013 Volkswagen Golf 2.5L
2007-2008 Audi TT Quattro 3.2L
Material Aluminum Overall Height 30.5" DPI 2995 Overall Length 19.1" Tank Wall Thickness 0.08" Outlet 1.26" Rows 2 Inlet 1.26" Coolant Capacity 3.67 Dual Pass True Overall Width 2.07" Core Length 25.6" Core Height 16.85" Core Thickness 1.57" Overall Length (in) 19.10 Overall Height (in) 30.50 Overall Width (in) 2.07 Rows 2
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!