- Direct fit for the 2015–2017 Ford Mustang GT
- Provides max gains of 19 whp / 23 wtq while maintaining safe A/F ratios
- No tune required
- Wire-reinforced silicone elbow with CNC billet fittings eliminates restrictions and improves and increases airflow capacity
- Extremely aggressive intake tone under acceleration
- Powder-coated black airbox keeps unwanted hot air from entering the air filter
- Mishimoto High-Flow Oiled Air Filter receives maximum airflow from the front of the vehicle
- Heat-resistant, glass-reinforced nylon MAF sensor housing molded by plastic injection
- Silicone elbow available in black, red, or blue
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
We’ve pulled out all the stops for this one. Our full intake for the 2015–2017 Ford Mustang GT has finally arrived, and we think you’re going to like it.
This is a full kit replacing all components of the OEM system with upgraded parts to help facilitate power gains and improved airflow. Our airbox is fully enclosed. It is powder-coated black, shields heat from the radiator and seals alongside the bottom of the chassis to grab fresh air from the front of the car. We have improved the pressure drop by over 40%, which means our intake outflows stock by nearly twice as much. This will help keep your intake air temperatures low under acceleration. Our MAF housing is made of a glass-reinforced, plastic-injected silicone mold.
This intake gives the Coyote V8 a hearty gain of 19 whp and 23 ft-lbs of torque without a required tune! We have spent countless hours, miles and dyno runs to ensure that AFRs will stay safe and fuel trims are within an acceptable range (more details found below in our engineering blog). We also replaced the stock intake elbow with a silicone elbow and included a block-off plate for the sound tube to give you the option of keeping it. The elbow comes in your choice of red, black or blue, and the full kit ships with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Silicone Intake Elbow
(1) Plastic Injection Molded MAF Sensor Housing
(1) High-Flow, Oiled Filter
(1) Steel Airbox
(1) Firewall Cap
(1) Mounting Hardware
(3) Worm Gear Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
INSTALLATION TORQUE SPECS 22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M).Rubber cap for CNC port included for some 2017+ Mustang GT models
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 5.0 Coyote Chassis Codes S-550 Fits 2015–2017 Ford Mustang GT
Pipe Diameter 4.5" Airbox Material Steel Pipe Material Steel Reinforced Silicone Air Filter Part Number MMAF-4006
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!