#TeamMishi Reward Terms
Congratulations, you’re on your way to a better performing vehicle! As a valued member of our Loyalty Program, your Mishimoto purchase(s) has earned you Reward Points, which can be applied toward discounts on future purchases at Mishimoto.com. Below, you’ll find the full details, terms, and conditions of our Loyalty Program. Here’s what you need to know:
PTS EARNING POINTS
- One point is earned per dollar spent while logged in at Mishimoto.com.
- Points earned on purchases are available for use in your account 14 days after your purchase is delivered.
- Check your email and follow us on social media for additional opportunities to earn bonus points!
USING POINTS ON PURCHASES PTS
- Subtotal must reach a minimum of $100 to apply points.
- A $10 discount is issued for every 100 points applied.
- Points can be used in increments of 100, up to a maximum of 500 points per purchase.
- Points can only be used as store credit. They cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Reward Points cannot be combined with other discounts, including pre-sales.
- Reward Points can only be applied for discounts on Mishimoto products. Points cannot be used to cover taxes or shipping costs. In addition, you will not accrue any points based on those supplementary charges.
POINTS EXPIRE PTS
Any points acquired after a purchase have a shelf life. Exactly 1 year following the date when the points were added to your account, they will automatically expire and be removed from your balance.
To monitor your current reward points, simply log into your account. You’ll find a breakdown on the customer account page of total points along with their discount equivalent. There will also be a cumulative history of all acquired points, redeemed and expired, as well as notifications on upcoming expirations. To be kept up to date, we recommend that you enroll in email notifications regarding the current status of your points by clicking here.