- Direct fit for the 2014–2018 Subaru Forester XT
- Extremely aggressive intake tone under acceleration and boost
- Powder-coated black airbox keeps unwanted hot air from entering the air filter
- Functions with the stock intake duct which supplies cold air to intake filter
- High-flow oiled air filter provides increased filtration surface area
- Easy installation can be completed in one hour
- Available with a polished, wrinkle black or wrinkle red pipe finish
- Requires a tune
- Designed in Delaware, USA and filter made in USA
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
FA20 engines love air, so why not give it to them? The Mishimoto 2014–2018 Forester XT intake will give your Subaru that extra amount of power that it needs. Your Subaru’s twin-scroll turbo will quickly draw massive amounts of air through the 3” mandrel-bent pipe and high-flow filter. A tune is required to run this intake because of the large-diameter piping, but the results are well worth it. The included black powder-coated airbox defends your air filter from the dreaded heat-soak by isolating it from the rest of the engine bay. This Forester XT intake changes the positioning of the MAF housing slightly, but don’t worry, this kit includes a MAF extension harness to keep installation simple. With a Mishimoto Forester XT intake, you’ll have no issues getting anywhere on time, and you’ll sound good doing it.
(1) Aluminum Intake Pipe
(1) Silicone Turbo Inlet Hose
(1) High-Flow, Oiled Filter
(1) MAF extension harness
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This intake requires an aftermarket tune.INSTALLATION TORQUE SPECS 22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M).
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes FA20DIT Chassis Codes SJ Fits 2014–2018 Subaru Forester XT
Pipe Diameter 3" (76mm) I/D Oiled Filter 38 g of oil on filter Pipe Material Mandrel-Bent Aluminum Oil Color Red Heat Shield Material Steel Air Filter Part Number MMAF-3006
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Q:Will my car need a tune after I install the intake?A:
Thank you for reaching out to us here at Mishimoto.
Due to the increased amount of airflow from this intake a tune will be required for the vehicle to run properly.
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
Jesus Z.BY:Jesus Zamudio (Admin) | Feb 19, 2020