- Robust bar-and-plate construction
- Rated for 1500 hp
- 12.00" x 5.90" x 5.90" core size
- Center groove allows addition of divider for use as a dual-pass core
- Designed for maximum flow and heat dissipation
- Arrives ready for fabrication
- Raw finish for endless finish possibilities
- Downloadable Mishimoto logo stencil for personalized branding
- Multiple sizes to choose from to fit the needs of your project
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Introducing Mishimoto’s line-up of Universal Air-to-Water Race Intercooler Cores. Whether you’re looking for an intercooler to fit into a tight space, or you’re completing your track toy build, Mishimoto has the intercooler core for you.
These Mishimoto Universal Air-to-Water Race Intercooler Cores feature a robust bar-and-plate construction to maximize heat dissipation and improve durability. The fins and bars of each core chamber are optimized to balance flow and efficiency. To make fabrication and customization easy, these cores are shipped in a raw finish and arrive at your doorstep ready to be put to work.
Each core is strictly quality controlled to handle all the boost you can throw at them and are covered by the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, so you know your build is cooled with Mishimoto quality.
Looking for a ready-to-install intercooler? Check out our Mishimoto universal intercoolers!
(1) Mishimoto Universal Race Air-to-Water Intercooler Core
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Core Thickness 5.9" Core Length 12" Core Height 5.9" Core Size 12" x 5.9" x 5.9" Construction Bar-and-plate Universal Core Length (in) 12 Universal Core Height (in) 5.9 Universal Core Width (in) 5.9 Max Rec HP 1500
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Q:Hello, i'm in the process of purchasing one of your intercooler cores for my build, what aluminum do you use for the construction of your cores. i was looking to purchase like material for the housing and best stick possible. or at least do you have a recommendation for the best AL material and stick for fabricating a housing. thank you ChrisA:
Thanks for the message! 3003 Aluminum makes up the core. 4043 filler metal would work best for welding.
Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions!
Pat MuschampBY:Pat Muschamp (Admin) | Oct 27, 2021