- Direct fit for 2001-2003 Ford trucks equipped with the 7.3L Powerstroke
- Ultimate bundle includes Mishimoto’s
- Ideal for trucks transporting heavy loads, towing, and/or driving in extreme environments
- Complete cooling system upgrade for your engine and transmission
- Radiator features full aluminum construction with durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Two-row, 2.2 inch-thick brazed aluminum core, provides increased fluid capacity and superior heat dissipation
- Silicone radiator hose kit constructed from high-grade, 4-ply silicone with heat-resistant embedded fibers for superior heat and pressure tolerance
- Full aluminum TIG-welded degas bottle features a 43% increase in coolant capacity compared to stock tank
- 37-row stacked plate transmission cooler provides a 21% increase in core volume, resulting in a proven 10°F (5.6°C) drop in transmission fluid temperature
- Low-temperature thermostat allows coolant to flow through the engine earlier, reducing the risk of overheating in hot environments
- High-temperature thermostat restricts coolant to flow to the radiator for faster warm-up in cold environments
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Restore your cooling system with the Mishimoto Ultimate Bundle for the 2001-2003 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke. The Mishimoto 7.3L Powerstroke Ultimate Bundle includes high-quality upgraded coolant components to replace items we've found to be the most failure-prone. For the 7.3L, we've bundled together our aluminum radiator, silicone radiator hose kit, high and low-temp thermostats, aluminum degas tank, and transmission cooler.
Our radiator features a full aluminum construction with durable TIG-welded end tanks. This radiator is a two-row unit with a 2.2"-thick brazed-aluminum core. To supplement this radiator upgrade, we've included our incredibly robust silicone radiator hose kit for the 7.3L. Mishimoto silicone hoses are constructed from high-grade 4-ply silicone with heat-resistant embedded fibers for superior heat and pressure tolerance. To ensure your Powerstroke runs at just the right temperature, we’ve included both our high and low-temperature thermostats. Our high-temp thermostat opens 10 degrees later than the stock thermostat for faster warmup, while our low-temp thermostat opens 6 degrees earlier for more efficient cooling.
This ultimate kit also includes our full-aluminum TIG-welded degas bottle, an ideal upgrade to the brittle factory plastic unit. This degas tank features a 43% increase in coolant capacity over stock to help take some of the load off your cooling system. Finally, the included direct-fit transmission cooler provides a proven 10°F (5.6°C) drop in transmission fluid temperature.
It's time to re-habilitate your 7.3L Powerstroke's cooling system with the Mishimoto Ultimate Bundle. As with all our Powerstroke products, this bundle includes the signature Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Mishimoto Radiator
(1) Magnetic Drain Plug
(2) Transmission Cooler Adapters
(2) Blue Silicone Radiator Hoses
(1) Aluminum Degas Tank
(1) Mishimoto Transmission Cooler
(1) Low-Temperature Thermostat
(1) High-Temperature Thermostat
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Please reference individual pages for additional product details and specifications:
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 7.3L Powerstroke Chassis Codes F-250
Fits 2001-2003 Ford F-250 w/ 7.3L Powerstroke Engine
2001-2003 Ford F-350 w/ 7.3L Powerstroke Engine
2001-2003 Ford F-450 w/ 7.3L Powerstroke Engine
2001-2003 Ford F-550 w/ 7.3L Powerstroke Engine
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!