- Direct Fit for the 2002–2006 Acura RSX
- Full aluminum construction including durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Features a two-row, 1.4" thick, efficient brazed aluminum core
- Increased fluid capacity and optimal heat dissipation
- Provides efficient temperature reduction for both street and track use
- Efficient temperature regulation for both stock and modified vehicles
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
By replacing your current stock RSX radiator with a top of the line Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator, you will immediately notice a cooler more efficient running engine. All Mishimoto Acura RSX radiators are designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency, boost engine functions, and most importantly protect your car from overheating. All Mishimoto performance radiators feature a lightweight dual core, 100% brazed aluminum and polished end tanks. The direct OEM fit makes installation effortless and no cutting or modification is required. It is the ideal upgrade to the stock radiator. This Mishimoto radiator comes with a high pressure 1.3 bar Mishimoto radiator cap, magnetic drain plug and an excellent warranty.
Mishimoto Radiator Cap
Magnetic Drain Plug
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This item is for Manual Transmission vehicles. For automatic applications, please purchase optional Mishimoto Universal Transmission Cooler Kit.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes K20a3
Chassis Codes DC5 Fits 2002-2006 Acura RSX Type S
Material Aluminum Overall Height 27.6" DPI 2412 Drain Plug Length 0.047" Drain Plug Thread Size (M12) x 1.5 Overall Length 18.8" Tank Wall Thickness 0.08" Outlet 1.25" Rows 2 Inlet 1.25" Coolant Capacity 1.91 Overall Width 1.9" Core Length 13.75" Core Height 27.52" Core Thickness 1.4" Fill Neck 1.25" Overall Length (in) 27.60 Overall Height (in) 18.80 Overall Width (in) 1.90 Rows 2
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!