- Specifically engineered for rapid assembly of -AN lines
- Includes clamping tool, jigs for -AN fittings from -4 to -12, and aluminum vise jaws
- The clamping tool ensures the line is appropriately seated within fitting for leak-free assembly
- Soft aluminum vise jaws designed for the assembly of -AN line end fittings without marring surfaces
- Organized in a small toolbox for easy storage and accessibility
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
If you're expecting to assemble numerous -AN fittings, having a complete assembly kit is an easy way to reduce time, frustration, and failed connections between lines and line ends. Our team is no stranger to AN line construction, so we've put together a kit for customers seeking to construct their own -AN lines efficiently. This kit includes a fitting clamp tool, which uses specifically sized jigs to ensure the -AN line is appropriately seated within the fitting for leak-free assembly. Additionally, this kit includes our -AN Line Assembly vise Jaws - the absolute best method for stabilizing your work during the tightening of hose ends. Mishimoto -AN vise jaws are constructed from soft aluminum material. This ensures the fitting surface will not be damaged during the assembly process. Our jaw design works with most popular bench vise designs and features integrated magnets to keep the jaws in place during use. All these components are organized in a compact toolbox for easy storage. As with all our products, this -AN Hose Assembly Kit includes our signature Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) -AN Clamping Tool
(1) -AN Aluminum Vise Jaw Set
(1) -4AN Line Jig
(1) -6AN Line Jig
(1) -8AN Line Jig
(1) -10AN Line Jig
(1) -12AN Line Jig
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!