- 30-foot length to accommodate any recovery situation
- 6,000lb Working Load Limit
- Constructed from heavy duty double braided nylon for strength and longevity
- Polyurethane coated end loops for added strength and durability
- Stretches up to 30%
- Excellent abrasion and UV resistance
- Smooth surface for easy handling
- Kinetic Recovery Rope stretches to add additional recovery power and eases tensioning to help avoid damage
- Perfect combo to use with the Borne Off-Road Soft Shackle, 1/2" or Borne Off-Road Soft Shackle, 7/16”
- For heavier duty applications, check out the Borne Off-Road Kinetic Energy Recovery Rope, 7/8”
- Includes storage bag
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Recovery gear is a necessity in any off-roaders arsenal of tools to be prepared for whatever the wilderness brings your way. In the world of wheeling, it’s not a question of if you’ll get stuck, but when. The Borne Off-Road Kinetic Energy Rope is a perfect addition to help keep you prepared for whatever may come.
Constructed from heavy duty double braided nylon material, the Borne Off-Road Kinetic Energy Recovery Rope is designed to be strong and dependable, but also easy to handle and smooth to the touch. With fantastic UV and abrasion resistance, the braided nylon material also allows for up to 30% stretch. This stretching serves two functions. The first is to allow the rope to build kinetic energy which transfers into forward momentum of the vehicle being pulled. The second is to ease the transition from slack to tension to help reduce jarring and parts breakage compared to traditional ropes, cables, and tow straps. The Polyurethane coated end loops provide you with durable attachment points. With its own storage bag, this is the perfect recovery rope to keep in your rig, because you never know when you may need to give someone a pull, or when you may need to get pulled out yourself.
The Borne Off-Road Kinetic Energy Recovery Rope is 3/4” in diameter by 30 feet in length and has a 6,000-pound working load limit. Perfect for ATV, UTV, small SUVs and small trucks. For heavier duty applications, check out the Borne Off-Road Kinetic Energy Recovery Rope, 7/8”.
Complete your recovery tool setup with our Borne Off-Road Traction Board Set and Borne Off-Road Soft Shackle 1/2" or Borne Off-Road Soft Shackle, 7/16”.
As with all our products, the Borne Off-Road Kinetic Energy Recovery Rope includes our signature Lifetime Warranty.
- TECH SPECS
Line Length 30' Purchase Includes (1) Borne Off-Road Kinetic Energy Recovery Rope, 3/4"
(1) Borne Off-Road Storage Bag
Borne Off-Road Lifetime Warranty
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!