- Direct fit for 2020+ Chevrolet C8 Corvette Coupe
- Innovative carbon fiber baffled oil catch can reduces weight and improves engine bay aesthetics
- Cyclone baffle designed using computation fluid dynamics for maximum air-oil separation
- Includes direct-fit hoses with pre-installed quick-disconnect fittings
- Durable 3mm thick steel bracket mounts the catch can out of the way of other engine components and isolates it from engine vibration
- Catch can captures blow-by, preventing it from fouling the engine oil
- 1/4-turn catch can bottom makes emptying and servicing a breeze
- Installs in under an hour
- Internal components are washable and reusable for a lifetime of protection from blow-by
- 7.4oz capacity for longer service intervals
- Protects intake valves from power-robbing carbon buildup
- High-flow filter adds extra layer of protection without affecting PCV/CCV pressures
- Abrasion guard on lines prevents wear, damage, and vacuum leaks
- Patent #D949,940 S
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The 2020 Chevrolet C8 Corvette Coupe, and the LT2 V8 under its hood, are the result of nearly 70 years and eight generations of technical evolution. It’s that long evolution that lets the LT2 crank out 495 horsepower and 470 lb-ft of torque. But no matter how many years of heritage the C8 has behind it, it can’t outgrow one fundamental issue: blow-by.
The LT2 shares the same direct-injection fuel system adopted by its predecessor, the LT1. While direct-injection is fundamental to the LT2s performance, it’s also what leaves it open to carbon buildup and detonation caused by blow-by. Without fuel washing over the intake valves, oil and carbon can build up, preventing proper combustion and robbing your C8 Corvette of power. Luckily, Mishimoto has the solution to protecting your Corvette’s LT2 and keep it running strong for generations to come.
This direct-fit catch can kit diverts oil, fuel, water, and carbon away from the engine’s intake and valves to help prevent carbon buildup and misfires. This catch can features large ports to let your 6.2L V8 breathe, while the internal cyclone baffle and filter ensure the LT2 inhales nothing but clean air. The 7.4-fluid ounce carbon fiber catch can is supported by a 3mm-thick steel bracket that mounts the can in an easy to access location for ease of service. Our innovative carbon fiber catch can is constructed from 3K twill weave carbon, resulting in a lightweight design sure to enhance your engine bay. This kit includes two direct-fit hoses with pre-installed quick-disconnects to make installation a breeze. Each hose is protected with an abrasion guard to prevent any damage from chafing in the tight confines of the C8 engine compartment.
Like all of our catch can kits, this 2020+ Chevrolet C8 Corvette Coupe Direct-fit Carbon Fiber Catch Can Kit is backed by our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty for a lifetime of protection.
(1) Direct-Fit Mounting Bracket
(1) 7.4 fl oz Carbon Fiber Baffled Oil Catch Can
(2) CNC-Machined Aluminum Banjo Fittings
(2) Hoses w/ Pre-Installed Quick Disconnect Fittings
(2) Line Separators
(2) Worm Gear Clamps
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes LT2 Chassis Codes C8 Fits Chevrolet Corvette V8 (6.2) 2020+
Inlet M16 X 1.5 Outlet M16 X 1.5 Capacity 7.4 fl. oz. Material Carbon Fiber Install Torque Specs 22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M). Color Black Baffled True
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!