- Direct fit for the 2016+ Chevrolet Camaro SS
- 35% increase in internal volume over the stock induction hose
- Made from durable 5-ply silicone
- Molded steel rings for added reinforcement and resistance to collapsing under hard throttle
- Eliminates stock sound sympozer connection for overall cleaner engine bay appearance
- Fits with stock intake box
- Includes CNC fitting to easily connect to stock CCV system
- Available in black, blue, or red
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The Mishimoto 2016+ Chevy Camaro SS Silicone Induction Hose is precision engineered as a bolt-on upgrade in both performance and style. The hose is crafted with five layers of silicone and incorporates molded steel rings for added reinforcement and resistance to collapsing under hard throttle. It is equipped with CNC fittings for perfect integration with the stock CCV system. This 2016+ Camaro SS kit eliminates the stock sound symposer connection for a cleaner appearance under the hood.
Mishimoto's 2016+ Camaro SS Silicone Induction Hose is manufactured using materials that are more durable than stock, providing longevity and reliability for your SS. To promote improved airflow, this hose has been designed with a smooth internal surface, unlike the accordion-style bends in the stock hose.
The Mishimoto 2016+ Camaro SS Silicone Induction Hose Kit is available in black, blue, or red to match your styling preference. This kit, like our entire line of Camaro performance parts, includes the signature Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Silicone Hose
(1) 20-32mm Worm Gear Clamp
(1) 100-120mm Worm Gear Clamp
(1) 110-130mm Worm Gear Clamp
(1) CNC fitting
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Installation Torque Specs 22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M). This induction hose only fits with the stock air intake system. This will not fit with any aftermarket air intake.
- TECH SPECS
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!