- Direct fit for 1973–1986 Chevy/GMC C/K Truck with a 250, 292, or 305
- All-aluminum fan shroud and radiator construction increases heat and pressure tolerance
- 3-Row brazed aluminum radiator core
- Billet aluminum radiator fill neck
- Radiator includes internal transmission cooler to ensure optimal fluid temperatures
- Includes two high-flow 14" electric fans, each providing over 1300 cfm of airflow
- Fan Shroud replaces failure-prone stock mechanical fan
- Mishimoto thermostat opens at lower temperature (180°F) than standard thermostats, allowing coolant to flow through the engine sooner, reducing engine temperatures
- Thermostat is digitally calibrated for precise, consistent operation
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Mishimoto’s 1973–1986 C/K Truck Cooling Package combines the best Mishimoto products into one, easy to order package. The combination of Mishimoto’s radiator, fan shroud, and thermostat create a high performance cooling system for your classic vehicle that will never let you down. Whether your C/K Truck is used as a weekend cruiser or a drag strip monster, Mishimoto’s classic cooling package will provide the ultimate coolant system upgrade. As with all our products, this C/K Truck cooling package includes the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, ensuring superior product quality and craftsmanship.
(1) Mishimoto Radiator
(1) Mishimoto Radiator Cap
(1) Magnetic Drain Plug
(1) Aluminum Fan Shroud
(2) 14" Mishimoto Slim Electric Fans
(1) Mishimoto Thermsotat
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
MISHIMOTO ACTIVATION TEMPERATURE 180° F / 82° C STOCK ACTIVATION TEMPERATURE 195° F / 90.5° C FAN SPECIFICATIONS MOUNTING HARDWARE (4) Mounting Spacers (4) 1" Self-tapping Screws OVERALL SIZE Length – 28.74" Height – 19.7" Width – .91" CFM Each fan puts out 1,300 CFM NOTE Radiator is designed for vehicles with or without air conditioning. Electric fans already come attached to the shroud
- TECH SPECS
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
Be the first to ask a question!