- Direct fit for the 1970–1973 Datsun 240Z and 1974–1975 Datsun 260Z
- Full aluminum design with durable, TIG-welded construction
- Features a two-row, 1.65" thick brazed aluminum core, providing ideal fluid temperatures on the street or track
- Ideal replacement for an aged, clogged, or leaking stock radiator
- Includes 1.3 Bar High-Pressure Radiator Cap which effectively raises the boiling point of engine coolant, providing a safer and more efficient system
- Includes Magnetic Drain
- Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator for the Datsun 240Z is the ideal update to the stock Datsun radiator. The last thing you want is to be limited by an old, worn out radiator during a hot day at the strip or when you're stuck in traffic. Our engineers know that, and our design reflects this by utilizing all-aluminum construction and added fluid capacity to increase cooling efficiency. With polished end tanks and a signature Mishimoto radiator cap, the Mishimoto Datsun 240Z radiator looks as good as it performs!
Mishimoto Radiator Cap
Magnetic Drain Plug
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes L24
Chassis Codes S30 Fits 1970-1973 Datsun 240Z
1974-1975 Datsun 260Z
Material Aluminum Overall Height 27.3" DPI 110 Drain Plug Thread Size (M12) x 1.5 Overall Length 19.16" Tank Wall Thickness 0.08" Outlet 1.38" Rows 2 Inlet 1.38" Coolant Capacity 2.39 Dual Pass False Overall Width 6.2" Core Length 23.15" Core Height 13.58" Core Thickness 1.65" Fill Neck 1.61" Overall Length (in) 19.16 Overall Height (in) 27.30 Overall Width (in) 6.20 Rows 2
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!