- Direct fit for 2007.5–2009 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins
- Includes Mishimoto aluminum radiator, transmission cooler, intercooler with pipe and boot kit, and silicone coolant hose kit
- Mishimoto radiator provides increased fluid capacity for optimal heat dissipation
- Transmission cooler increases core volume by 212% and fluid capacity by 244% over stock
- Transmission cooler includes fully serviceable thermostat for fast warmup in cold climates and thermostat bypass for constant cooling in hot climates
- The Mishimoto intercooler is over 30% larger than the stock intercooler
- Intercooler reduces intake air temps by up to 10% compared to the stock intercooler
- Mandrel-bent aluminum intercooler pipes and boots with DuraCore™ technology for superior durability and flow
- Hoses are constructed from high-grade silicone with heat-resistant embedded fibers for superior heat and pressure tolerance
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
If your 2007.5–2009 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins is lacking in the cooling department, Mishimoto has the solution. Our heavy-duty bundle contains all the cooling products you need to get the most out of your 3rd Gen Ram. Included in this bundle is our Mishimoto aluminum radiator, performance transmission cooler, intercooler with pipe and boot kit, and silicone radiator hose kit.
Our all–aluminum radiator is constructed from durable, TIG-welded end tanks to make it strong enough to withstand anything the road or the jobsite can throw at it. The two-row core ensures efficient cooling for stock or modified trucks, while still fitting like stock. The included 1.3 bar high-pressure radiator cap and magnetic drain plug make sure coolant stays clean and where it belongs. To bridge the gap between the engine and the radiator, we’ve also included our silicone radiator hoses. These hoses are constructed from four layers of silicone and heat resistant fibers for greater heat and pressure tolerance. Just like the radiator, these hoses fit like stock without any trimming.
While our radiator and coolant hoses keep your engine cool, our performance transmission cooler does the same for your transmission. This transmission cooler gives your Ram a 212% increase in core volume and 244% increase in fluid capacity over stock for maximum cooling. The fully serviceable thermostat with included bypass means that whether you live in a cold or hot environment, you never have to worry about a stuck thermostat ever again.
Finally, we’ve injected some cool air into this bundle with the addition of our performance intercooler and intercooler pipe kit. The Mishimoto intercooler is over 30% thicker than the stock intercooler for an impressive 30% increase in core volume. That extra volume and cooling capacity translate to intake air temps up to 10% cooler than with the stock intercooler. Our intercooler pipes are all-aluminum and mandrel bent for maximum durability and flow, while our intercooler pipe boots with DuraCore™ technology add even more durability and blowout protection.
Like all of our Dodge Ram Cummins parts, this 2007.5–2009 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins Heavy-Duty Bundle is protected by our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Mishimoto Radiator
(1) Mishimoto Stacked-Plate Transmission Cooler
(1) Mishimoto Intercooler
(2) Aluminum Intercooler Pipes
(4) Silicone Boots with DuraCore™ Technology
(2) Silicone Hoses
(2) High-Pressure Transmission Cooler Lines
(1) Removable Thermostat
(1) Removable Thermostat Bypass
(2) CNC-Machined Stainless Steel Barbed Fittings
(2) CNC-Machined Aluminum 3/4"-16 ORB to Hose Barb Fittings
(8) Constant Tension T-Bolt Clamps
(6) Worm Gear Clamps
(1) Mishimoto Radiator Cap
(1) Mishimoto Magnetic Drain Plug
(2) Aluminum Mishimoto M Logo Badges
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Note* This kit requires cutting of the stock transmission cooler lines to remove the quick-disconnect fittings. Mishimoto provides CNC-machined stainless steel hose barb fittings to splice the supplied transmission cooler line with the stock soft-lines. Please see installation instructions for more details.
- TECH SPECS
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
Be the first to ask a question!