- Fits 2011+ Ford 6.7L Powerstroke
- Full-aluminum construction with durable, precision TIG-welds
- Sight glass allows for quick and easy reading of coolant level
- Internal baffles keep coolant near overflow port during aggressive driving, preventing air entry into coolant system
- 15.65% increase in coolant capacity
- Removable fittings for installation on both 2011-2016 and 2017+ models
- Available natural finish makes customization easy through powder-coating, anodizing, or hydro-dipping*
- Fits with stock cap
- Available in natural or micro-wrinkle black powder coated finish
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The 2011+ Ford 6.7L Super Duty is a workhorse of a truck and the go-to pickup for many of the hardest working people on Earth. The 6.7L Powerstroke that propels the 2011+ F-250 and F-350 is robust and reliable, but it's not without its weaknesses. Like any large-displacement turbodiesel, the 6.7L generates an immense amount of heat and strain on the charge air cooling system. Luckily, the engineers at Ford fitted the Super Duty with a robust secondary cooling system that's dedicated to keeping fuel and air temps in check. While the secondary radiator and air-to-water intercooler are cut from the same cloth as the heavy-duty 6.7L, the degas tank that supplies them both with coolant is not quite as durable.
Anybody who has worked on an aging cooling system knows that anything plastic tends to crack and shatter with time. The 6.7L Powerstroke's secondary cooling system degas tank is no exception, which is why Mishimoto has designed an all-aluminum replacement.
Our secondary degas tank for the 2011+ Ford 6.7L Powerstroke ditches the plastic construction in favor of aircraft-grade aluminum that's as durable and hard-wearing as the rest of your Super Duty. Like the stock tank, our degas tank includes internal baffles to keep the coolant around the outlet and prevent aeration, no matter how rough the road gets. The Mishimoto secondary degas tank also features a 15.65% greater coolant capacity than the stock tank to add even more cooling potential to your 6.7L's secondary cooling system. The side of this degas tank also features a sight glass to make checking the coolant level a one-step operation.
This all-aluminum secondary degas tank for the 2011+ Ford 6.7L Powerstroke is available in a natural aluminum finish or micro-wrinkle black powder coat and is built to last. We're so confident in our degas tank that we've backed it with our Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty for a lifetime of worry-free cooling.
(1) Mishimoto Aluminum Degas Tank w/ Sight Glass
(1) Removable Quick-Disconnect Fitting (2011-2016 Models)
(1) Removable Hose Barb (2011-2016 Models)
(2) Threaded Plugs (2017+ Models)
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
* Mishimoto does not provide powder coating, anodizing, or hydro-dipping services for this product. Customers who purchase the natural finish must source these services independently. The natural finish may show some surface imperfections that will not affect powder coating or other customization.After a few heat cycles, Mishimoto recommends checking the sight glass on the side of the degas tank to confirm proper coolant level.
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 6.7L Powerstroke Chassis Codes F-250
Fits 2011+ Ford F-250 Super Duty 6.7L Powerstroke
2011+ Ford F-350 Super Duty 6.7L Powerstroke
Capacity 2.98 gal Install Torque Specs 22 in-lbs (2.5N*M) recommended for all worm-gear clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-27 in-lbs 2-3N*M. Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 27 in-lbs (3N*M). Baffled True
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!