- Direct fit for the 2003–2007 6.0L Powerstroke
- Replaces weak factory piping
- Improves airflow, power, and EGTs
- DuraCore™ technology provides superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil
- Includes high-quality constant-tension T-bolt clamps
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- For placement diagram, please see Installation Guide under Tech Info
Mishimoto is proud to release a direct-fit silicone boot with DuraCore™ technology designed specifically for the 6.0L Ford Powerstroke. Mishimoto DuraCore™ technology is the synthetic material that comprises the innermost layer of all Mishimoto silicone diesel boots. Compared to normal silicone, DuraCore™ provides superior resistance to heat, pressure, fuel, and oil. This effectively increases the life of our boots by preventing leaks and blowouts. To add even more reliability this kit includes Mishimoto constant tension T-bolt clamps for accurate and consistent holding power. This boot kit is precision engineered for a flawless fit on your Powerstroke and will provide years of service. Like all Mishimoto Powerstroke performance parts, this Powerstroke performance boot kit comes with the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty.
(1) Hot Side, Lower Silicone Boot with DuraCore technology
(2) Constant-Tension T-Bolt clamps
(1) Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
Installation Torque Specs 27 in-lbs (3N*M) recommended for all t-bolt and constant tension t-bolt clamps. These clamps have an operating range of 18-35 in-lbs (2-4N*M). Do not exceed the maximum torque rating of 35 in-lbs (4N*M).
- TECH SPECS
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
- Be the first to ask a question!