- Direct fit for the 2010–2014 Ford Raptor w/ 6.2L V8
- 150% increase in coolant capacity over stock radiator
- 102% increase in surface area over stock radiator
- 60% increase in core volume over stock radiator
- Larger internal transmission cooler provides greater transmission cooling
- Includes new quick-disconnect O-ring for a leak-free installation
- Fits with Mishimoto Ford Raptor 6.2L Silicone Radiator Hose Kit
- Full aluminum construction with durable, TIG-welded end tanks
- Includes Magnetic Drain Plug to capture any metallic debris/fragments in your cooling system
- Patent pending
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
The Mishimoto performance aluminum radiator for the 2010–2014 Ford Raptor 6.2L is the ideal upgrade over the stock radiator.
Whether your 2010–2014 Ford Raptor 6.2L is a daily driver, jobsite hauler, track destroyer, or all three, you should never overlook the importance of installing an upgraded radiator. The 2010–2014 Raptor 6.2L came equipped from the factory with a "heavy-duty" radiator. However, even Ford’s best left a lot of potential on the table.
The Mishimoto Raptor radiator is designed and engineered to maximize cooling efficiency. Our radiator holds 150% more coolant and boasts a 102% increase in surface area over the stock Raptor radiator, so you can squeeze even more performance out of your Raptor. The internal transmission cooler in the Mishimoto radiator is also larger than the transmission cooler found in the stock radiator, which will help your transmission run cooler too.
Like every Mishimoto Performance Radiator, this 2010–2014 Ford Raptor 6.2L radiator is constructed from durable, TIG-welded aluminum and is a direct fit with no cutting or other modifications required. Of course, this radiator is protected by the Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty, so you never have to worry about buying another radiator again.
(1) Mishimoto Radiator
(1) Mishimoto Radiator Cap
(1) Mishimoto Magnetic Drain Plug
Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
- TECH SPECS
Engine Codes 6.2L V8
Fits 2010-2014 Ford Raptor
Overall Height 18" Overall Length 40.3" Rows 3 Coolant Capacity 1.07 gal
Overall Width 6.4" Core Length 31.88"
Core Height 16.94"
Core Thickness 2.04"
Overall Length (in) 40.30
Overall Height (in) 18.00
Overall Width (in) 6.40
Mishimoto Automotive (“Mishimoto”) warrants its products under this lifetime limited warranty policy (“Warranty Policy”). This Warranty Policy applies solely to: (i) Mishimoto Products purchased directly from Mishimoto or Mishimoto authorized dealers (each a “Mishimoto Product” and collectively, the “Mishimoto Products”) and (ii) the original purchaser of such Mishimoto Product (“Purchaser”). This Warranty Policy is non-transferable and all claims under this Warranty Policy must be accompanied by the original sales receipt. The terms and conditions of this Warranty Policy are subject to change by Mishimoto at any time without notice.
For our complete warranty policy, please click here.
Be the first to ask a question!